Hot Green Goblin Blood Punch
- 3 cups (720 ml) white grape juice, apple juice, or apple cider, divided
- 2 fresh kiwis, peeled
- 2 teaspoons chopped, peeled fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon organic sugar or to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or to taste
- 6 allspice berries
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Blend the grape juice, kiwis, and ginger til pureed. Then add the rest of the white grape juice.
- Put all ingredients and boil, Reduce the heat to medium and let sit for about 3 or 4 minutes.
- Strain and Serve
Proportions for 20 servings:
- 4 1/2 quarts (4.5 liters) white grape juice, apple juice, or apple cider
- 10 fresh kiwis, peeled
- 2 tablespoons chopped, peeled fresh ginger
- 1 cup (240 ml) organic sugar or to taste
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice or to taste
- 10 allspice berries
- 2 to 3 sticks cinnamon
- 2 cups (480 ml) grape juice
- 2 cups (480 ml) pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pomegranate molasses or pomegranate syrup
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 8 allspice berries
- 1 dash Tabasco Sauce
- Pinch cayenne
Combine and place in saucepan, bring to a boil . Reduce the heat slightly to medium-high and boil for 5 minutes.
Wicked Witch’s Punch
- 1 48-ounce (1.5 liter) bottle cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1 12-ounce (360 ml) can frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 42.3-ounce (1.25 liter) bottle sparkling water, chilled
- 2 juice cans chilled water
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 10 pounds (4.5 kilograms) dry ice
- When all ingredients are completely chilled add everything except the dry ice to large punch bowl, Stir slowly.
- Add dry ice.
Blood of the Vampire
- 2 quarts (2 liters) unsweetened cranberry juice
- 6 cups (1.5 liters) water
- 2 cups (440 ml) white grape juice concentrate
- Sugar (to taste)
- 4 sticks cinnamon
- 10 whole cloves
- Lemon slices
- Add all the ingredients and bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the spices and place lemon slices on top.