Ghost Rice Krispie Treat
Make a pan of Rice Krispie Treats just like it say on the box
form into ghosts use small chocolate candy kisses for the eyes and mouth and just a little white frosting to cover the ghost.
Chex Mix for Halloween
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1-8 oz of white chocolate bar all chopped up
- 2 cups pretzels
- 4 & 1/2 cups of Corn Chex Mix
- 1/2 cup of orange & black candy corn
You will have to microwave in a large bowl for about a minute and a half and stir about every 30 seconds. Spread on wax paper until white chocolate is cool. Put back in bowl.
- 1 – 12 oz bag frozen raspberries. Thaw them out.
- 1 & 1/2 cup sugar ( add another tablespoon or two if you want it a little sweeter
- 2 tablespoon of Sure-Jell
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- Coat a 5 X 9 bread pan with butter and put in heavy plastic wrap.mix the fruit pectin with 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Warm the raspberry on medium heat they will come to a simmer.Stir or whisk in the pectin now bring to a boil keep stirring. Add sugar stirring constantly until it boils again. Now add the second 1/2 cup sugar stirring constantly until it boils again Now add corn syrup and boil again for about 10 or 11 minutes. Stir in the lemon juice. Now let the mixture cool not cold cool. Put in the pan you have the heavy plastic in and let it sit over night or at least 12 hours. It will be firm.
- After 12 hours put the candy on a cutting board and cut into 3/4 by 3/4 inches and put into a bowl with regular sugar. Shake it around they will look like jewels.
- Chipotle Pop Corn
1/2 cup unpopped corn kernels in pop corn popper with vegetable oil about 1/4 cup add 1/4 cup sugar a 1 teaspoon chipotle powder 1 teaspoon salt.
Put the the oil, chipotle powder and salt, sugar pop corninto popper. When done put popcorn in a large bowl. Enjoy!