With all the great dishes that will be served at that Thanksgiving we thought we would take a few moments to remind every one that you should still eat a delicious healthy breakfast every day, including the holidays. Find some great tasting breakfast recipes like crepes or quick hard boiled eggs. Later on this week we will have great tasting ideas for vegetarians breakfast. If any of our vegetarian or vegan readers out there have a special recipes they want to share please let us know we love to hear from you!
Chocolate or Fruit Crepes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
After adding all the ingredients whisk until smooth. Pour Into a small nonstick pan and add batter (small amount) making sure the batter is evenly distributed. With a spatula Flip the crepe over until lightly golden. Add strawberry’s, blueberry’s, or your favorite fruit.
Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon natron
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1/4 cup of smooth butter
- 1/ 2cup sugar
- 2 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, chunky
- 2/3 cup of walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 apple, peeled, pitted and cutted in little pieces
- Preheat your oven to 375°
- Weigh the ingredients Part 1.
- Stir the butter and sugar creamy. (With a mixer).
- Add the eggs and go on with stiring.
- If it’s creamy add the buttermilk and mix it as well.
- Mix Part 1 and Part 2.
- Fold the ingredients in Part 3
- Give the dough evenly distributed to the baking tin or the paper cup forms.
- Bake for 18-23 min.
Black Tea Hard Boiled Eggs
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 black tea
- 4 pcs star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Please all ingredients except hard boiled eggs into pot of boiled water.
- After Hard boiling eggs gently crack them in two or three spots with knife or spoon (take care to not break completely)
- Place eggs into pot and let simmer for 1 hour.
Fallow instructions on box add cinnamon, brown sugar, and favorite fruit for flavor.