Magnolia Grove Bed and Breakfast minutes from Memphis Tennessee in Hernando MS in Memphis, Tennessee
Room Rates : $80-115
About Magnolia Grove Bed and Breakfast minutes from Memphis Tennessee in Hernando MS
Tom an Ellen Mulligan welcome you to their Elegant Magnolia Grove Bed and Breakfast located just 10 miles south of Memphis, Tennessee features 12 foot ceilings, antique furnishings and stained glass windows. Built in 1890. Tom and Ellen are only the third owners of this beautiful mansion. They have enjoyed welcoming guests from all over the world into their Magnolia Grove Bed and Breakfast since 2003. Hernando Ms is listed as one of the top 100 cities to live in the United States and Tom and Ellen are very proud of their town. Graceland and Tunica casions are only 20 minutes south. Magnolia Grove Bed and Breakfast offer elegant spacious rooms including a delicious breakfast prepared by your gracious hosts. Affordable rates. Take the 360 virtual tour of Magnolia Grove B&B beautiful rooms. Come relax in one of our parlors or enjoy local year-round events in Memphis and Desoto County. Also enjoy golfing at one of the championship golf courses nearby. You will want to return again and again.
- TV/VCR & DVD player
- Direct TV
- DVD's available for viewing
- A Non Smoking Inn
- Full breakfast served in our dining room
- Continental breakfast available upon request
- Children accepted age 8 and up
- Complementary cokes, coffee and bottled water
- Guest refrigerator
- Magnolia Grove is only minutes from Graceland, Beale Street, the Desoto Landers Center, Tunica Casinos and Mississippi Riverboats. Located in the quaint, quiet, southern town of Hernando, Mississippi.
- Magnolia Grove is within walking distance of many antique shops as well as the town square. While in the Memphis area enjoy a visit to the world class Memphis Zoo.
- Please visit our Hernando Main Street Chamber of Commerce and our Desoto County Tourism for more information. Or for more information about things to do and see in Memphis, visit the Memphis Convention and Vistors Bureau.
- Elvis FANS! We are also near the birthplace of Elvis--Tupelo, Mississippi. Only a short drive down Highway 78.